Wylie Construction Services, LLC(“the Company”) is committed to the goal of achieving Zero Health, Safety or Environmental incidents. The Company is also committed to minimizing risk and preventing injuries and illness related to work and off the job activities, for our organization as well as our clients. We will promote a culture of safety and proactive HSE leadership on all of our projects, and in all our activities, for all of our customers. Our management team believes in promoting a positive team culture, fostering open and honest communication and reflecting HSE as its highest value.
Our HSE Philosophy:
· All incidents can be prevented. We will continuously strive for zero harm to people,
property and the environment.
· We will apply a systematic and measurable approach to continually improve the HSE culture and performance for ourselves and for our customers.
· HSE performance will be a consideration in the selection, appraisal and reward of our staff.
· We will comply with all laws that govern our operations, and comply with client HSE requirements.
· Every employee is required to take personal responsibility for HSE, as this is a condition of employment.
· Each employee is obligated to stop work if it cannot be performed safely.
· Line management will be accountable for providing HSE leadership and implementing this policy.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees. It applies to all Company locations as well as work performed at customer locations.